Saturday, May 16, 2020

C's Fall-tastic Slumber Party

She gets it honest. 

Collins: "Mommy, can I have a Fall-tastic slumber party where we eat fun Fall foods, paint pumpkins, watch Hocus Pocus, and eat monster mix?"

Mommy: "Yes, and can I help plan it? And can I attend?"

Turns out that Collins gets as excited about themed parties as I do. These shortbread witch fingers are proof of that. And is it normal for a 9-year-old to think up these ideas? I really like the way her brain works.
She invited Peyton, Mirabella, Alice, and Reeves over for a Saturday night sleepover, and I can assure you it was wild (and loud). It started with a themed fashion show contest...

and continued on with a pumpkin painting contest...




then jammies, "Hocus Pocus", a fire pit, monster mix, and a whole lot of squeals and chatter. 






I secretly wanted to attend! But alas, I had to watch the fun from the kitchen. Did they go to sleep at a reasonable hour? No. Did they make a huge mess? Yes. Did they have a fantastic time and celebrate all the fun Fall things? YES! Nice party planning, Collins.


No comments:

Post a Comment