Friday, July 19, 2019

Full Steam Ahead

I've been working on a special project since January...Vacation Bible School! When I found out that my Covenant Group friend Laura was going to be the leader this year, I got the idea that it might be fun to work with her. Then when one of the faithful women leaders in our church passed away suddenly, I was inspired to do more. I'm pretty sure God nudged me into the co-chair role, and I'm so glad he did because it has been a wonderful experience.

So there have been meetings here and there for six months, registration has come and gone, and now we are in the nitty gritty details of getting ready for this event that is only a few weeks away! My kids are totally into it too- asking all kinds of questions, helping me gather supplies at church, giving opinions on what the official VBS shirt should look like- and I love it. I am totally invested into this project, and I love seeing them care about it too!



We are full steam ahead on all things "Roar!"


No comments:

Post a Comment