Thursday, August 8, 2019

Field Day Crew

I was on the official "Field Day Crew" this year at Lacy, and I had a new shirt to prove it. Here is Collins with Liza and Alice- these girls were ready for some outdoor fitness fun!
 

 
 They got hot fast...


 so of course this happened!


 

And everyone's favorite station is still the dunking booth...

 
   

The new sprinkler station had some kinks to it, but the kids didn't care because they got soaked.
 

I spent the whole morning running around outside and the whole afternoon manning the stations in the gym and cafeteria. I learned quickly how big the 5th graders are (how will my child ever be that size??) and how much all the kids loved the game "Jump the River" and the song, "Old Town Road". The mysteries of elementary school were all uncovered that day!

Glad I got to join this fun "Field Day Crew"!



No comments:

Post a Comment