Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fitness Challenge

My husband does it nearly every day, but rarely do I go work out at 5:15 a.m. But on this day, I did. Because if you are in the middle of a fitness challenge, that's just part of the deal!

I love going to Barre 3 classes. The workout is challenging, effective, efficient, and inspiring. I normally buy class packages when they go on sale (very pricey classes!), but I decided to treat myself and buy one month of unlimited classes to see what it would be like to go more often. So for one month I went as many as I could fit in my schedule. Without this deal, I would normally take one class a week. With the unlimited deal, I went as many as five times in one week! And believe it or not, I LOVED it. And I got in pretty good shape. And it made me want to stop eating a huge dessert every night after the kids go to bed. So all in all- the challenge was a huge success!

Now the only problem- no more deal on classes. But the challenge proved to me that my theory was correct- it's my favorite workout and IT WORKS. Now I just have to figure out how to keep the intensity up and try to recreate this workout at home. Can I do it? Well, I have this summer to try and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment