Saturday, July 6, 2019

Coming to a Close

Look what sweet moment I walked into while getting ready to take the kids to school one morning. Sigh...precious moments like this are too quickly coming to an end as Addie finishes up her last year of preschool. 
  
One more week to go before summer break, and seeing them reading together made me realize how much Luke and I are going to miss her next year. She and Luke play nicely together most mornings while I get ready. Of course there is wrestling and arguing that happens too. But once Addie starts kindergarten, she'll leave early with Collins and Brian, and little moments like this will have to be saved for another part of the day. 

I feel like I have cherished every moment of Addie's last year of preschool because I now know how different things will be once she starts elementary school. She will be ready for it when the time comes, but in the meantime, I am going to enjoy every last moment of her being home with us as a preschooler.

 Here she is on her last star day...

One more week of preschool to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment