Friday, July 5, 2019

Mother's Day Celebration with Collins

Yes- this is my child inhaling a Char-Grill burger and chocolate milkshake at 10:52 am! This is the ridiculous time her class eats lunch, and her special request for her Mother's Day celebration was that we split Char-Grill. I am always game for Char-Grill, but it grossed me out a little to eat it this early. But obviously, I did. :)


This cute class made the Mom's feel so special. First, they made us a paper bouquet of flowers...(Collins bragged that her flower had the most blooms!)

Then they drew our portraits...as we walked in we could see them hanging up above the cubbies. I knew exactly which one was me when I saw it because it looked like me and it was one of the best drawn ones! Collins is really a wonderful artist.

We ate all that heavy greasy (yummy) food and then the kids got up and read their "All About Mom" sheet. They were all different and precious in their own right. Lots of tears from the Moms...

 My sweetie nailed mine. And look she wants to buy me an ocean front beach home!

She also gave me a story she wrote about me. This made me laugh out loud- love the pure honesty of it- because I am good at breaking up fights when Addie and Luke are "resul-ing". :)




I could not feel more lucky to be the Mom to Collins Fork. She brings me such joy every day, but on this particular day, she made me feel so special, loved, and full! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment