Thursday, February 26, 2015

Addie at 10 and 11 Months

It makes me sad that I fell so far behind on my blogging the last part of 2014. I just did not make the time for it during a busy Fall season, and it doesn't help that Instagram is so easy and quick!

So normally, I finish a year of the Blog book with Collins's birthday party. This year will be a little different because I didn't get a couple of important posts in about Addie at the right time. I had fun documenting her growth with the month markers that everyone uses now, but I left out Month 10 and 11 so here goes!

Month 10

Apparently my disorganization runs deeper than I thought. I can't find Addie's official 10 month photos. Oh well, so much for that perfect first year! Good thing my camera is never far from this cutie, and these are my favorite pictures of her from her 10th month...





This month, Addie discovered food. She had pizza crust at Fall Fest at church and was a changed woman. She learned that food tastes better than milk and has become an eater! (and is quite cute when she shovels it in)

Month 11

The biggest thing you need to know about month 11 is that this is when Addie finally crawled! I have seriously been on crawl watch for three long months, worrying that she would never do it and be reading-impaired for the rest of her life (don't believe everything you hear!). I had finally come to peace that crawling might not happen for her and that she would go straight to walking. Of course that's when she did it completely out of the blue. That was a valuable lesson for me. No matter how many times I showed her how to do it or willed her to do it- it happened on her own schedule and THAT WAS FINE. 

I do think it's pretty funny that Addie started crawling when we were hanging out in Collins's bedroom and headed straight for her closet. We have some battles ahead of us. :)










 She couldn't get any cuter if she tried. Love everything about this baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment