Saturday, April 13, 2019

Baby Love

Let me translate..."Baby, I hope you are a good baby." Addie is still working hard on her writing. :)


What baby are we referring to here? ALLI'S BABY THAT'S WHO!!! We have exciting family news to share...Alli is pregnant! My sister is going to be a Mom, I'm going to be an Aunt, and my kids are going to have a baby boy cousin! We could not be more thrilled. Upon finding out, Addie was immediately inspired to write the baby a note, I could not dig the tiny baby jammies out of the attic fast enough, and we quickly jumped on the baby name train (Collins likes the sound of "Prince Charles"). :)  I'm so excited to watch my sister go through this amazing process, and then welcome a precious baby to our family come September. So much love (and pajamas!) for this baby already. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment