Sunday, February 19, 2017

New Digs

I finally finished the kids' bedrooms!

Collins and Addie's room came first with the addition of the bunks, some new bedding, rugs, a bookcase and some new artwork. They love it, and I do too. It's bright and inviting with plenty of floor space to play.






Luke's room didn't come as easily as the girls, but I'm really happy with how it finally turned out. We wanted to leave the paint color as is and use the existing furniture so I decided to bring in blues and yellows as the pops of color. I think it's calming and warm and not too baby-ish so it can grow with him.




He got a new rug, new curtains, an upgrade to the chandelier, and some new artwork...


I've always loved signing the song below to the kids so was excited to find an art print with those sweet words...  


My friend Alex gave us the perfect art piece for the nursery..."L is for Luke"!



"There is great joy ahead"...I loved this positive thinking so I bought it at our church bazaar.


The spot where we spend all our time...the old chair that I tried to spruce up!


It's good to be finally finished with these decorating projects and to check it off the list. Addie is now finally and fully moved in with Collins, and we just have to get Luke moved into his room. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment