Friday, February 3, 2017

Help Needed

Turns out, I couldn't do it by myself. I had to call in for reinforcements AGAIN. After a teary phone call with my Mom, I admitted I was completely overwhelmed with the kids, the lack of sleep, the housework, and the need to put away Christmas. She immediately agreed to come the next week and help me catch up. I will say it again...Moms are the best!

She drove in and immediately got to work cleaning my house, taking a million boxes from Christmas to the dumpster, and then picked up Collins from school for me. I actually don't think she stopped working for the next three days. Before I knew it, my house was clean, Christmas was gone, dinner was on the table, and there was a smile on my face again. I could actually exhale and enjoy these cute kids of mine... 


 
 
 

 
I knew we would be okay when an impromptu dance party broke out in the playroom. Mom's job was done! She had restored my sanity. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment