Monday, February 20, 2017

Almost Six

I can tell you how I knew that Collins was almost six...she wanted her first pair of real jeans. Yes, my dress-loving girly girl decided she wanted "pants with pockets". The reason why made me laugh...because she wanted to buy lunch at school for the first time and the pockets would give her somewhere to put her lunch money! Oh Collins, how I love you so.

I felt badly that I had never given my daughter a true denim experience before, but she had always insisted on dresses! She sure did look cute (and old) in those jeans. And guess what she bought for her first-ever school lunch? Nothing healthy I can assure you!


She came home with a necklace filled with 100 fruit loops to mark the 100th day of school. Such the little kindergartner!



No question about it, our little girl is maturing into a six-year-old before our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment