Friday, August 21, 2020

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

Turkey time! We spent the week getting ready for Thanksgiving...



 

Luke had his Thanksgiving feast at school, and my contribution was Baba's cranberry salad which is one of my favorite holiday side dishes of all time. And this time I didn't mess it up!

We had fun getting to know his friend, Tucker, better, and we got to talk to his teachers at lunch. He showed off his Thanksgiving crafts, and ate a lot of chicken nuggets. It was a good Thanksgiving feast. 





Wait...I thought we were getting ready for Thanksgiving???


Hard to let go of the fun of Halloween, and also difficult to not look forward to the magic of Christmas. The girls and I saw "Frozen 2" the night before Thanksgiving and had to check out this gorgeous tree before we headed home.


But before bed, an important "how to make pecan pie" lesson...

Finally, we were ready for the best holiday of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment