Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mischievous Addie

Our little Addie Bear is a handful these days. She can wail with the best of them, answer "no" quickly and loudly to any question you ask her, and throw food with some force. I tell myself that it's just her age- 18 months is hard- but deep down I know different. Addie is mischievous...as Baba says, "she just has that gleam in her eye".

I had to confirm the spelling of mischievous because I was having trouble with it, and it turns out the definition of the word is the "fondness for causing trouble in a playful way". Yep, that's our Addie!

Photographic proof of this personality trait...

Addie's favorite way to start her (and Collins's morning) is to barge through her sister's door and wake her up (especially when we tell her to let Collins sleep a little longer).


I went bathing suit shopping with Addie, and it was TORTURE. Both the bathing suit shopping part and the Addie part. If I don't strap her down in a stroller (which I can't do because she will scream), I have to chase her around the store and try to find her among the racks. This might be her favorite game. :)




Oh the garden...we so love our garden. Addie loves soaking herself with the garden hose and then picking unripe tomatoes. She's already gotten two big ones...sigh.


Addie loves squeezing herself into small spaces where she's not supposed to be...under tables, behind displays at Costco, you name it. If she gets quiet, there's no telling where you may find her! 


Oh how we love our Addie. She makes us laugh so hard, she cuddles with the best of them, and is about the cutest thing we've ever seen. Add the mischieviousness, and you have about the best personality combo possible. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment