Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Portrait Session

When Susan Rogers (former owner of our house) texted that her daughter, Louise, was coming to Raleigh for a portrait session, I was immediately interested. Louise (Brian's old friend) is a talented children's photographer in Virginia who specializes in black and white portraits. I really like how simple and beautiful her work is, and you can really see her subjects' personalities shine through in the images. Because Collins was 8, Addie was 5, and Luke was 2 at the time, I thought they were at special ages to capture on film.  

Brian wondered why we needed to do this since I take pictures of our kids all the time? And I'm sure it had nothing to do with the price. :) But I managed to convince him that this was the right decision, and we booked a portrait session.

I was thrilled to receive these images in my inbox! They turned out fabulous, and pretty soon, I would have some special keepsakes hanging in our home taken by a former resident of the home. Pretty special!



















No comments:

Post a Comment