Thursday, May 25, 2017

Rolling Along

Yep, he's officially a roller. Happened in his fourth month- rolling in both directions. I'm not really surprised he's already doing this because he seems to be ready for these physical milestones early. I say this because he is the sturdiest, strongest baby I have ever held. Maybe my girls were just squishy, but Luke seems different. In the hospital, he had decent head control...he loves to push up and stand on his legs...he will take a couple of steps if you stand him up...and he can roll across a room pretty darn quickly. I will be really surprised if he is not walking by the time he is one!



Took him awhile to get both of those arms free, but he eventually got it!


When he rolled over from back to front the first time, I got really excited because I thought this might mean he/we would finally get some sleep! When both of the girls could roll onto their tummies, they quickly started sleeping longer stretches and through the night....so what did Luke do??


Not a darn thing different. Still is waking up every three hours to eat...sigh. Maybe he needs extra calories for all that rolling and curtain wrestling that he does during the day. Boys! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment