Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Backyard Photo Shoot

 Alli was a HUGE help to me when she came to visit for Luke's birth. Not only did she drive us around (still couldn't drive because of my surgery), she cooked us fabulous dinners, ran errands like a champ, played with the girls, cleaned my kitchen, and even found the time to take some fun pictures of the kids. I wanted to make her my personal assistant she was that good. If only I could afford her!

Love these impromptu backyard shots...especially this one of Collins.

 

Addie's cute outfit is also courtesy of Aunt Alli...perhaps I should make her my personal assistant and personal shopper as well?





Luke participated in his first photoshoot of many!
 



And love this one of Addie by her tree...so grateful to Al for these great images and for her wonderful help while she was here!


No comments:

Post a Comment