Wednesday, November 2, 2016

We Got a Bus!

Out with the old and in with the new! I'm so excited to say that we got a new car or "bus" as Collins calls it. We traded in the Lexus on the right for the used Suburban on the left, and I couldn't be happier about it. The Lexus that I once loved so much was in ROUGH shape and sweet Brian had been driving it for awhile (much to his chagrin). But we had figured out that once the baby comes, we would need more room than the Tahoe could offer us. So Brian started researching and shopping and next thing you know...

this was in our driveway! I get to drive this long, black bus, and am absolutely loving it. It's exactly what I wanted. And Brian is back in his Tahoe which thrills him so everybody is happy.


Except Addie- who wanted a purple car.
   
I call this new car purchase a boy's version of nesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment