Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween at School

Addie was excited to wear her butterfly costume to school and to celebrate with a Halloween party. And when you lined up all the two-year-olds in their costumes, they were a pretty darn cute bunch...


even though we didn't get a smile out of one of them. :)


They got to do some neat pumpkin activities and crafts...

and have a more fun-than-usual snack. And that was about it. Not much to a two-year-olds Halloween party!


And then it was back to play like normal!


I was excited to get to volunteer in Collins's classroom for the first time on Halloween morning. Several Moms planned a Fall Center where the kids participated in themed crafts/games for a couple of hours that morning. My craft was to make witch's hands with popcorn and candy corn. The kids loved it, and I got to meet all of Collins's classmates. They are a nice bunch of kids! I really enjoyed it, but I will be okay if I don't make anymore homemade popcorn for a long time. (I took in 8 gallon-size bags!). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment