Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Easter Egg Hunt Party

Darn you, Target. Your seasonal aisle got me again. Your Easter stuff was so cute, I had to go throw a party. The girls were also pretty excited about having an Easter Egg hunt with their friends!

I think Collins gets it honest. She was ready and willing to help me decorate beforehand...





I gave Collins a couple of choices of fun desserts we could make for the party, and she quickly chose these bird nests. I think she made a good choice! 


Of course, at the last minute I had to throw in a bonus dessert. Found this Easter toffee from my favorite blog, "Two Peas in a Pod" and knew I had to make it. Salty, sweet, and fabulous!


The Kaspers and the Flynns joined us for the festivities, and we wasted no time hunting down those eggs!




 


I thought an old-fashioned egg spoon race might be fun, and I think the kids agreed. They took it very seriously!




Collins advised me we should have some crafts because Jack loves them so much. :) So we made bunny masks...





and chalk crosses...





It was a gorgeous (although windy) day to celebrate Easter with friends. Lots of fun...thanks, Target!


After everybody left, I let the girls stay up late and play outside. Then we ate brats and watched the NCAA tourney. Pretty fun way to start the Easter weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment