Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Pumpkin Patch Right Up Ridge Road

Not sure if it was Collins or me that was more excited about visiting the Highland Methodist pumpkin patch this year. As soon as they put out all those pumpkins, we started scheming on when we should go (of course Collins wanted to go immediately). I held her off a few days so we could go on a free afternoon. I'm sure some day Addie will share in her Mom and her sister's pumpkin enthusiasm. :)

Right off the bat, we got an adorable shot. Not hard to do with my subjects and my background!

e

Not sure how we got the place to ourselves on such a pretty Fall day...but luckily we had the run of the place.








Collins took one for the team and scooted home so we had somewhere to put the pumpkins. Not sure who weighed more- Collins or these guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment