Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I've decided Mother's Day is my new favorite holiday. Not only do I get the chance to tell my Mom and the other special women in my life how much I love them, but I also get spoiled all day long. I could get used to it.

My baby gave me several precious gifts yesterday- an extra-long snuggle session after she woke up, an impromptu dance on a stack of books, and her first-ever kiss. I've been trying to get her to kiss my cheek for awhile and she hasn't done it- guess she was saving it for Mother's Day and the moment she was eating cottage cheese. :)

My hubby was equally as sweet- he made me feel very appreciated all day, took the cleaning/store chores away from me, and made me a tasty deep-dish pizza for dinner.

This is the only picture I got of Collins and me together on Mother's Day, but it is appropriate. The little monkey is climbing all over the place these past few days (including on Mom).



No comments:

Post a Comment