Friday, May 4, 2012

Little Moments

As we go about our day- in between the routine of unloading of the dishwasher, changing diapers, running to the store- there is always at least one moment every day with Collins that makes me stop and marvel at the coolness or the hilarity of what just happened. Yesterday, we had two little moments.

I've been trying to teach her how to say the different body parts. Yesterday when I was changing her diaper, I was talking and randomly said the word nose and she looked at me, said the word nose for the first time and then reached up and touched my nose. So cool!

To contrast that- we were at the Belk yesterday trying to find me a slip/spanx for a dress I'm wearing to a wedding this weekend. As I'm trying to figure out what I need from the millions of options for support undergarments, I look around and see my child having a big time being chased by the sales person around the racks of underwear. She is grabbing packs of undies off the wall at rapid speed and then I spot her with the bras. I just had to stop and laugh (and get a picture). Nice choice, Collins.


Love these little moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment