Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fourth Time's a Charm

We signed up for four weeks of toddler gymnastic classes. The first three weeks did not go so well...

Week #1 was overwhelming I think, and I spent most of the class carrying Collins around while she watched the other kids play. Week #2 Collins threw up on the way to gymnastics so we never made it to class. Week #3 she fell and cut her lip on a bucket of balls as soon as we got there. I didn't have high hopes for Week #4...

But Collins proved me wrong- she did great! She eagerly tried out all the different equipment, she ran, she climbed- she had a big time. I was really proud of her. Guess it just took a couple of times to get used to it. Too bad it was the last class before summer break! Oh well, we'll have her watch some of the Olympic gymnastics this summer and get her excited to resume classes in the Fall. :)






This is my favorite picture. Collins yawning while a little girl and her snake bounce behind her...


The good job sticker that you get at the end...


And the good job hug you get when you get home...


No comments:

Post a Comment