Monday, November 5, 2018

Three Bears Blunder

Look closely at the first two pictures.

You will notice my baby is wearing gold metallic slip-on shoes because a very nice lady in the parking lot took pity on me when I realized I forgot to bring my child's SHOES to Three Bear Acres. Never mind it is a WILDERNESS PARK with lots of debris all over the ground. No, shoes aren't important at all!

I could not believe my mistake or how sweet that woman was to let Luke wear her daughter's extra pair of shoes. Maybe letting Luke paint in them wasn't a good move on my part either. Obviously, I was not on my A game that day.

Regardless, I had managed to get all three of my children to one of their favorite summer spots AND to do it with their best friends so I get extra points for that, right? :)

 
Three Bear Acres in Creedmoor has become an end-of-summer tradition for us. And this year, we did it all including the water slide and paddleboats. Even Luke Fork! But it was hot, and we all went hard for hours. Needless to say, we wore ourselves out and had the best time. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment