Sunday, September 9, 2018

Note to Self

The next time you consider taking all three of your kids on a major grocery run to Kroger and Costco, DO NOT DO IT. 

I was shopping for a party we were hosting that weekend- our first neighborhood progressive dinner. We were the last leg of the party- the dessert round so I was excited.

So there were lots of supplies to get which is why we found ourselves here... 


TWO HOURS later I was so frazzled, I couldn't think straight. After refereeing who sat in the car when, negotiated what snacks they could put in the cart, trying to remember what I needed, and putting up with a lot of crazy behavior, I was done.

Then we made the bad decision to go out to dinner...where Luke spilled black beans all over me and Addie spilled her drink all over Collins. This is parenting people!! I adore my children, but on this day they truly pushed me to the edge. Consider it a lesson learned! Next time, I'll be shopping by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment