Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Luke at 7 Months

You will see a theme in all of Luke's seven-month baby photos....ACTIVE is that theme. This was the month of movement and eating for Luke...I guess those two go hand-in-hand!

Quite soon after mastering sitting, Luke decided that was boring and that he needed to be in motion. So he started positioning himself on all fours and rocking back and forth...


and then pushing himself into a baby down dog. Crawling is coming!





He doesn't sit still for very long even if it's in this yellow chair that makes cool sounds...


 Luke's even standing in his crib now...thanks to a little help from his sister!
 

He's already playing ball with Daddy...
  

and finding the doctor's exam table quite entertaining. I'm telling you he is total boy and BUSY!


We started solids pretty slowly, but lately, he is gaining steam. Luke likes to eat. He is not afraid of cramming the food in there. This avocado distracted him long enough so we could eat dinner out downtown after playing at Marbles.


There's not much food that he doesn't like...




Peach's are a favorite...



and it was finally time to drag out the high chair. It's like all of a sudden he's a little boy!



Luke continues to love splashing in his bath...


and is absolutely impossible to put a diaper on these days.


We drug out Addie's old car and he loves it...
  


but he also likes plastic bags just as much!  


Seven months has been a really fun one with Luke. I love that he can get down and play now. I love that I don't have to carry him around in a car seat. I love that he can experiment with food. I love that he smiles and responds to us all the time. I do not love that he is still sleeping terribly so sleep training is coming soon because I can't take it any longer. But even over those long nights, I am so grateful for every minute with this busy boy who is changing and growing by the minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment