Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Three Months for Luke!

Time is really flying by this third time with Luke. Can he really be three months old already?

Yes, this wiggly, smiley and cuddly chunk of adorableness is acting every minute of his age these days. He has become so fun and interactive all of a sudden! He smiles all the time, coos back at you in response if you talk to him, and is grabbing things left and right. Our recent photo shoot is proof of the wiggles/grabbing/smiling...

 


 




 


See what I mean?!? We are having so much fun with this little boy. Here are some other notables from his third month...

Already into 6 month clothing if you can believe it!


This boy is strong. I tried the Bumbo out of curiosity, and he could actually sit in it and hold his head up. I didn't think he was supposed to be able to use it yet (and technically he is not), but I'm telling you he has that head under control and has some muscle in those legs! (following after his Dad and Grandpa).

 

He is content for longer stretches now. He can sit and play in his frog chair for a long time as I fix dinner or as the girls play outside. What a relief!


We are trying a new thing...napping in his actual bed! He will only sleep for about 30 minutes at a time so far, but hopefully we will work our way up.


His sisters adore him...they really get so excited to see him and love talking to him and giving him kisses. I love seeing their love for him.



What else do I love? Baby snuggles at night! I consider them my reward for a long, hard day of work...


Month three has been a really great one- can't wait to see what month four holds for our Lukey.

No comments:

Post a Comment