Thursday, October 27, 2016

Collins' First Field Trip...to the Pumpkin Patch!

Is there anything cuter than a field trip to a pumpkin patch? Especially when it's your first-ever kindergarten field trip? I think not!

I jumped on the chance to chaperone this field trip, and Mom and Baba were so nice to come help me out with Addie so I could go.

All five kindergarten classes were going to Ganyard Farms, and the most exciting part about this trip? They got to go on a school bus! This was Collins' first time riding a school bus, and I'm pretty sure that was her favorite part of the morning. I decided to follow the bus from school which turned out to be a mistake because they got lost! We were over 30 minutes late because the buses somehow did not know where they were going!

But we finally made it and were one of MANY schools to visit the pumpkin patch that morning. In other words, it was chaos on that farm!



We had a cute group to chaperone...it was Collins, Katie, Joanna, and Ellie. They ran all over that place and had so much fun together giggling and talking and playing in the corn pit...


going on a hayride...


picking out a pumpkin to take home with them...

weaving their way through the corn maze...



and riding a tractor.

They all brought bag lunches to eat and then posed for a class photo before hitting the buses. She has a cute class, and I'm glad I got to know them and their Moms better. Collins is really making some nice, new friends. It was a good first field trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment