Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Parent Tea with Collins

The big final event of the year in the 4's class is the Parent Tea in May. Each year, the kids work hard decorating the classroom and preparing a performance for their parents. They acted out the book, "Caps for Sale" and Collins played a cute monkey. Then we all had lemonade and refreshments together out on their back patio. It was a sweet event, and it made me teary-eyed realizing this was her last preschool event. Ever. :(







My favorite part of the morning was receiving the interviews that Collins made of me and Brian. She painted a picture of each of us, and then answered several questions about her Mom and Dad. It was very entertaining (and accurate) so I wanted to share the results with you:


1. What does your father look like?
"He doesn't have long hair. His hair is brown. He's tall. I don't know how old he is. His eyes are blue. Here's something he doesn't like to eat: broccoli."

2. What is your father's favorite thing to do?
"Play with his girls and having a day off from work."

3. What makes your father happy?
"When I give him hugs before he goes to work."

4. When does your father look the most handsome?
"When he goes to work. He wears a shirt and some black pants. And black shoes. They just slip on."

5. What do you like to do with your father?
"Go get breakfast at Big Ed's. I get the big pancake."

Love, Collins


1. What does your mother look like?
"Her hair is brown. It's kinda long and kinda short. I think her eyes are blue. She's medium. Her birthday was after Addie's, and that's Christmas Eve.

2. What is your mother's favorite thing to do?
"Play with Addie and me. And eat desserts.

3. What makes your mother happy?
"When I give her hugs."

4. When does your mother look the prettiest?
"When she's going to church. She wears a pretty dress. The rest of the time she wears workout clothes."

5. What do you like to do with your mother?
"Go get ice cream. I like birthday cake ice cream!"

Love,
Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment