Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Three Bear Acres

My old boss told me about Three Bear Acres years ago. She said it was a cool wilderness playground for kids. We finally made it to Creedmoor to check it out, and it was cool!

We started out playing in the giant tree house...





Then went down the biggest slide you have ever seen...in the woods...on a sled. Addie and I rode on one sled, and Collins rode on the other. We held hands and squealed the whole way down. So fun, but unfortunately no picture!

Next, we moved on to painting. This was neat- it was just a huge blank wall with fat paintbrushes and paint to create whatever you liked. Both girls enjoyed, and Addie got very messy needless to say. :)


Collins figured out that she could get this thing to roll down the hill (while she was inside). Addie did not go along for the ride!


Finally, we headed to the gigantic pillow. SO FUN! At one point, all three of us were jumping up towards the clear, blue sky and giggling. It was one of those perfect summer moments I will always remember. 
 


And of course, I caved to this. It was all part of the summer experience I figured! 


I don't know that we need to go back to Three Bear Acres anytime soon, but we had a great time visiting last week. It was a perfect summer adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment