Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday C!

Collins turned two years old today. She's been saying "Happy birthday me" for over a week so now she can be official. After Saturday's party, I think she was honestly surprised that there was still more celebrating to do. She said, "another birthday?". :)

As I looked in on her sleeping last night I was amazed to think that two years have already passed. She's nearly as long as her crib now and seems more like a little person than a baby. She has opinions on what to wear, a vocabulary that cracks me up, and a fearlessness on the playground that makes me a little nervous. She's running full-speed into her third year, and I can't wait to go along for the ride. What a fun year it was from one to two- can't wait to see what two to three holds!

Here's the birthay girl ready to go on her special day...


She had a birthday/Valentines party at preschool...her teacher said she was proud of herself for blowing out the candle.


Dinner at Gigi's and Grandpa's house...


Look at her baby's new wheels!


I'm pretty sure what Collins will remember about her second birthday is all the cake. Happy birthday C! We love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment