Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Entertaining Luke

Entertaining Luke all day every day was not easy. A toddler boy has energy and this specific toddler boy really likes to be around his Mama. So this Corona situation worked out really well for Luke. But it was harder for me because in addition to keeping him busy- I had to make sure his sisters were taken care of during remote learning and they required a lot of my attention.

So I did the Pinterest searches and did my best to keep Luke engaged and learning through different types of play. I started strong then faded quickly. Never again will I take preschool for granted! Unfortunately, Luke wouldn't be going back to school anytime soon, so here are the different ways we tried to stay busy... and yes, the potty training was still going strong!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment