Thursday, March 25, 2021

Corona Cuts

When the world shut down because of the Coronavirus that included salons and barbers. People were freaking out...how in the world would they get their hair cut? Sadly, the answer was the back yard. Here the girls were just playing salon with their American Girl dolls, but this set up led to Luke and Brian having me cut their shaggy hair out in the yard. It was a disaster! I watched a video online on how to do it, but it was much harder than I imagined. Luke's hair turned out crooked, and Brian's hair turned out fluffy. :)

I asked if Brian would mind if I drank a glass of wine while I cut his hair (it was stressful doing his- he still was going to the office and had to look professional!), and that answer was a big fat no. Neither he nor I had any confidence in my abilities with the scissors.

Just one more thing the Coronavirus took away from us...good hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment