Sunday, February 11, 2018

Meeting the Babies

Rachel had twins! It's still hard for me to believe. My dear friend, and wonderful mommy to Hank, had identical twin GIRLS! We had to go meet these precious little things so Mandy, Sarah, and I made a road trip (unfortunately Andrea got sick)...

Meet Margaret Ruth (Maggie)...


and Clara Jane (I think I got it right but could totally have them reversed)...aren't they precioust?
It's not been that long since Luke was this tiny, but you forget pretty quickly how different a newborn feels and smells. :)

 

Just as good as meeting Maggie and Clara was catching up with their Mama and spending time with these ladies for the afternoon. And did I mention there were doughnuts? We don't get to get together as much anymore because we are in different cities busy with our families. So this get together was needed for all of us. But most important was celebrating Rach's sweet baby girls- what a blessing they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment