Thursday, September 7, 2017

Luke at 8 Months

Luke....this is what's going to happen when you keep pulling up on your sisters' pony! Our boy has turned wild in the last month. Forget normal crawling. He is speed crawling, pulling up on everything and everyone, and is getting into everything he is not supposed to. Whew! Cannot take my eyes off this one these days!


He is so happy now that he can stand, reach, grab, play, and get to where he needs to go. He just bubbles with excitement when he gets to move around. Already I'm seeing how physical a boy can be.


I could not believe my eyes when he started pulling up in his crib. It won't be long before he is trying to climb out of the thing!


Luckily, he has two sisters who can entertain him when he wakes up from a nap...


and now he is so big that he gets his own book bag and lunch bag. I couldn't resist...how cute are these?!?
 

Yes, I've got my eyes on you Luke because I know you are headed for those plastic bags next!
  

On the sleep front, things got bad after Bald Head so I decided it was finally time to do some hard-core sleep training. First night- horrible. Second night- he SLEPT 7 HOURS STRAIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! Third night- slept 5 hours straight and then proceeded to scream at us for two. That was not good, but I am hopeful that we are almost there!!!


And the other good news besides more sleep? Football is finally back, and someone likes to watch the TV. :)

Luke smiles all the time, loves to eat food, blows bubbles, makes adorable sounds, and melts my heart every day. I just love having a little boy in our family. And I can't wait to see what this wild man does next!


No comments:

Post a Comment