Friday, June 2, 2017

Luke at Five Months

We are loving Luke at five months. This fun baby makes us laugh and makes us talk in silly baby voices all day long. The girls adore him, and are constantly singing to him, trying to hold his hand, and being sweet to him in ways I never expected. I love seeing the three of them interact; it makes my heart happy.

 

  


In his fifth month, Daddy thought it was time for ribs and football jerseys...

 


For someone who can't even sit or crawl yet, Luke is very active at five months. He can easily roll across a room, kicks his arms and legs wildly when he sees you peek over his crib in the morning, grabs at everything in arm's reach, puts everything in his mouth, and jumps pretty hard in that Johnny Jumpup. I am a little scared for him to actually become mobile...


Unfortunately, I can't report lots of progress in the sleep department. I think we have some habits that will need to be broken soon, but this baby just charms me so that I keep getting up with him throughout the night. Sigh. Here are the official five month photos of this wiggly, smiley, fast-growing sweet little boy...







Sitting up and solid foods...here we come?!? Cannot believe our baby is almost six months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment