Thursday, February 6, 2014

Addie at 1 Month

(Okay, Addie at 6 weeks...can't quite get my act together these days.)

Little Addie celebrated one month a few weeks back, and I decided to capture her growth and milestones early on with the classic onesie shots.


 
It's a remarkable difference in growth from week 3 when we attempted our first photo shoot...



 
How quickly she is filling out! Besides doing some rapid growth, Addie spent her first four weeks trying to win the perfect baby award. She has since "woken up" a bit and will let us know when she wants something (this girl has got volume!), but overall is a great baby.
 
Addie has made me smile the most these past few weeks when she tightly grips my fingers as I feed her, wiggles when she's alert (you've got to see Collins' impersonation of her wiggles), has "fluffy" hair after a bath, and exudes an overall sweetness that makes me want to give her constant kisses.
 
How special and loved she is at one month! Excited to see what the future (i.e. month 2) holds for sweet baby Addie...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment