Friday, September 13, 2013

Into the Swing of Things

I'm pleased to say that preschool has gone surprisingly smooth these first two weeks. There is a big difference in the confidence and independence of a 1 1/2 year-old versus a 2 1/2 year old because dropoff was not this easy last year!

On Tuesday, Collins walked right up to her teacher waiting at the door and said, "peekaboo!" and went straight into the classroom to play. She waved me goodbye with a big smile on Thursday. I love this. It lets me leave and have my away time worry-free knowing that she is happy in school.

We are also impressed by The Raleigh School and her teachers so far- everybody seems to really know what they're doing. All in all, a good start to school!

Here's her playing on the playground after class got out...

 
First class photo...sitting in their cubbies waiting for pick-up...adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment