Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Update

We've hit the mid-way point of this pregnancy! It's hard to believe that 20 weeks have already passed, and I'm grateful to say that my only complaints these days are too much sneezing/eating/peeing and being exhausted at the end of each day. Not too bad considering that I'm growing this tiny person inside of me...



We had our big 20-week ultrasound last week to make sure the baby looked normal and measured correctly, and luckily everything checked out great. It was amazing to see the four ventricles of her heart, her functioning kidneys, her little fist, and the first image of her face!

Here's the 3-D image of her face and hands...

 
and her belly, legs and tiny feet.


Baby Fork weighed 13 oz and is roughly the length of a banana right now. All body parts are completely formed at this point, we've just got lots of growing to do. I've been waiting to feel her kick for a couple weeks now and hadn't felt much. But right after our doctor's appointment last week, she got busy kicking and I've felt that wonderful sensation every day since then. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment