Saturday, May 11, 2013

There's a Mouse about the House!

Collins got this cute book for her birthday, and we have had fun reading it and sending the mouse all over the house.



If only I would have known that this book was a glimpse into my future and my own personal nightmare....yes, there was a real mouse about MY house. AAGH!!!

Of course the mouse made his appearance when Brian was in Chicago for work. Our meeting was not a pleasant one- I don't know who was more scared- me or the mouse. There was lots of screaming involved.

The days to follow were not fun ones around our house, but I think we have our mouse problem solved. The exterminator found several unsealed vents around the outside of the house where the little visitors had easy access to come inside. The holes are now sealed and the house has been overly sanitized.

I think they are gone, but it might be a while before I am brave enough to read this book again. Talk about traumatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment