Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Emma!

My dear friend Mandy, due with her first baby girl the middle of July, had the shock of a lifetime two weeks ago when baby Emma decided to make her entrance into this world 8 weeks early! It was a scary situation, but both Mandy and Emma are now doing great. Emma Claire Overman was born on May 26 weighing 3 lbs 12 oz. I got to visit the little lady last week and what a cutie she is with her full head of dirty-blonde hair (with a curl?) and sweet little face. She is growing well and will hopefully be out of the hospital soon and in the arms of her loving mama. Mandy and I are so excited to watch our girls grow up together and perhaps be future roommates at Carolina? :)






1 comment:

  1. I hope they are roommates at UNC - I think that would be super cool! I can't wait until they get to play together :)

    ReplyDelete