Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cool New Things

I stare at my baby constantly because 1) she is super cute 2) I'm worried there is danger around every corner and 3) in hopes that she might do something cool and new at any moment. Collins has had a couple of these aha moments recently, and it is really fun to watch these developments.

She has been smiling for awhile, but now that she recognizes us, we get huge smiles most of the time when we talk to her. Her new thing is that when she is breast feeding, she will take a break, look up at me, give me a big smile and then go back to her milk. It is so funny to watch. Here's a huge smile:


She is also talking up a storm. Forgive the shabby camera work on my part...




She is obsessed with putting things in her mouth.


She just started grabbing objects and being able to hold them.


And she can hold her head up fairly well in her "work station".


Supposedly her next developments will be rolling over and laughing- can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment