Friday, January 14, 2022

Wrightsville Beach Break

I am so far behind in blogging, I don't remember details of this Wrightsville Beach trip. I know we went over Memorial Day 2020, and I remember being shocked at how many people were on the beach right in the middle of the COVID outbreak. But I guess we were just as bad as the rest of them venturing out to have fun when you were supposed to be quarantined indoors. We kept our distance from others there, but I do remember how it was like COVID didn't exist at the beach. People weren't wearing masks or keeping their distances- SO different from Raleigh. Apparently the relaxed beach lifestyle can't be bothered by a pandemic!

Since I can't remember specifics from this trip, I'll just let the pictures do the talking...

 









































It was so nice to get away and for moments- to forget about the Coronavirus. We all needed a weekend to float away from our problems- be it on a swan, a unicorn or a boat! Thankful for some good beach time.

No comments:

Post a Comment