Friday, March 9, 2018

Selling our Home

It didn't take long. But long enough that I never want to go through that again. Talk about a stressful and emotional process!

Once we bought the Rogers' home, we had our work cut out for us- get our house ready to be sold. I slowly and methodically went through every closet and drawer and decluttered and discarded until our home was ready to be shown. Oh and I cleaned, and cleaned and cleaned. And then cleaned some more. Because every time I cleaned, Luke would go behind me and unclean. 😧

Here are some of the photos we posted of the house. Once it was cleaned up and decluttered I was so proud to show it off. It has been an incredible home for us for the last nine years, and we will be sad to leave it. But luckily, we sold it pretty quickly to a nice family. I'll share all the details of how things went down soon!











 





No comments:

Post a Comment