Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Making Us Laugh

This little boy entertains us on a daily basis. He does funny things and is starting to say funny things. I really get a kick out (and am sometimes scared) or what is coming next! If he could use actual words, I'm pretty sure he'd be saying...

Do you dare challenge me in a double punch balloon race?


Does this jacket look better as a hat?


 Why wouldn't I stuff all the Ziploc baggies into the empty blender?


Did you know I can say (and time up properly) the "Go State!" ending to the Wolfpack fight song?


What are these huge things?!?


How can spinning so fast and losing my marbles be so fun?

Did you know that if I grab the entire load of bread out of the pantry and walk it over and hand it to my Mom, she might make me a sandwich?!?
 

My favorite action lately is when you ask him any question involving food, he nods his head vigorously, "YES!". I WANT IT! We love you, Luke, and all your adorable antics. Keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment