Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Fort Attack

All the girls want to do these days is build forts around our home. They drag out every pillow, beach towel, sheet and blanket they can find and they make a cozy little fort to play in. I know I should think this is creative and I should remember how much I loved to build forts when I was little, but instead it drives me crazy! It makes a huge mess that I have to convince them to clean up. They do it (begrudgingly), but the next thing I know another fort has popped up in another room. Here are the latest ones to be built...this time in our bedroom.



I have to continually remind myself that our house is supposed to be "well lived in" (aka dirty) and that one day I'll miss their little messes when things are always neat and clean. But for now, me and my Type A personality is a little overwhelmed by the constant fort attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment