Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Break (via Instagram)

I am way late to the Instagram party, but am so glad I finally took five minutes to figure it out. What a fun tool that transforms your pictures! I played around with it this past week at Wrightsville Beach where we spent a really fun Spring Break. Here's what our trip looked like thanks to Instagram...






 
 



 
Moments not even Instagram can glamorize...the hour-long trauma of removing a splinter from Collins' hand, an unfortunate meeting between Addie and a beer bottle (don't ask), and Collins getting sick and being out of comission for a day. A few blips on an otherwise wonderful week at the beach!

Follow me at brookefork, and let me know if I can follow you too. Baby steps into the social media world... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment