Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Cover Up My Toenails!"

"Cover up my toenails!"

"I can't see Aarf and EeEe's face!"

"Mommy, is the moon out?"

"Does Daddy have on his pajamas?"

"Mommy, are you going night night?"

"I want to sleep in the other direction."

"COVER UP MY TOENAILS!"

Collins has always been so easy to put to sleep. She has always laid right down and gone to sleep without making a peep. Count us lucky until now....all of a sudden, this baby can't fall asleep without getting all of these important questions answered. I don't know if it's anxiety, or not being as sleepy, or the fact that she really likes talking and can't stop talking even to go to sleep. Regardless, it is a problem that needs to be fixed! If anyone has any advice on this one, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment