Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 Month Check-Up

Reason I know we have made lots of progress since our 6 month check-up: Collins was interested in the fish tank at the doctor's office today. I love that she catches everything now- any movement, sound, touch- and that you can't put anything past her. Not that she wasn't interesting months ago (but honestly they are a little blob-like those first 3 months), but now she has an awareness that makes everything more fun.

Everything checked out good at 9 months. Here are her stats:

Weight: 18 lbs 9 oz (45%- really? this is it? my biceps tell me it's much more)

Height: 28 " (66%- people keep telling me she looks really tall)

Head Circumference: 17 7/8" (86%- yes this number does keep increasing)

After a traumatic flu shot, we were on our way with a clean bill of health. Next doctor's appointment- 1 year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment