Monday, December 27, 2021

A Treasure

Christmas came early for me! My sweet Grandmother got an unexpected gift of some money and passed it right on down to her Granddaughters. I decided to use her generosity to buy something near and dear to my heart...my blog books! 

I started doing this blog when Collins was a couple of months old. I wanted to capture all the memories we made with her, and I knew with my terrible memory I needed something more than photos. I wanted words and stories to go along with the photos so I could remember all the special moments we had with her. That started the blog, and from the blog came these treasured books. Whenever the kids ask me a question about when they were younger, I go straight to the blog book. It's got all the answers there! 

These books are kind of pricey, but worth every penny. So it was the perfect way to use Baba's gift. I am still way behind on my blogging and book making, but these four beauties helped me catch up. They are truly a treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment